Kids under the age of 12 ride free on NY Waterway ferries all summer between New Jersey and Manhattan from July 5 through Labor Day, September 4. This adds even more value for families enjoying NY Waterway’s Your Key To The City™ attractions package, the discounted Downtown Weekend program between Jersey City and Lower Manhattan and the Hudson Loop biking/hiking adventure. Learn more at http://www.nywaterway.com/kidsfree
Kids Ride Free offer good for the following routes:
- Port Imperial to Midtown W39th St
- Port Imperial to WFC
- Port Imperial to Pier 11/Wall St.
- Edgewater to Midtown W39th St
- Hoboken/14th St to Midtown W39th St & WFC
- Hoboken/NJ TRANSIT to WFC & Pier 11/Wall St
- Paulus Hook in Jersey City (Exchange Pl) to Midtown, WFC & Pier 11/Wall St.
- Liberty Harbor in Jersey City to Pier 11/Wall St.
- Port Liberte in Jersey City to Pier 11/Wall St.
- Lincoln Harbor to Midtown
- Belford - All Routes
Families can take advantage of “Kids Ride Free” in tandem with NY Waterway’s Your Key To The City™ partner program which offers discounts of up to 56% on top New York City museums, attractions and tours, such as the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, the American Museum of Natural History, Madame Tussauds and many more. Packages include discounted attraction tickets, 28% off round-trip ferry tickets and discounted parking at the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal in Weehawken.